Sunday, October 24, 2010

Movies I can watch over and over and over...

  I love movies. I really don't own very many movies or get to the theater often but I do watch my fair share of TV re-runs.  If these movies are on there is pretty much a guarantee I am watching them or listening to them.

Tombstone
Still to this day I can quote it. 
This movie reminds me of Home and My Dad.

Pride and Prejudice

Mr. Darcy and Elizabeth Bennet they are timeless and beautiful.
"In vain I have struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you." -Mr. Darcy

Overboard
Goldy and Kurt, luv them.

Zoolander
Damn you Chris(my fiancé) I hated this movie, I thought it was so dumb. Then I watched it more times than I can count and grew to love it. 
Derek Zoolander: "How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read if they can't even fit inside the building?"
---
Derek Zoolander: What? Are you here to tell me what a bad eugoogoolizer I am?
Matilda: A what?
Derek Zoolander: A eugoogoolizer... you know one who speaks at funerals.
[Matilda looks at Derek confused]
Derek Zoolander: Or did you think I was too stupid to know what a eugoogooly was?


Groundhogs Day
Okay so I was sure my son Beau would be born on groundhogs day 2/2/09 simply because we have seen this movie so many times! His due date was 2/5 he was born 2/11. I was wrong.

Back2 the Future
I like all 3. I'll watch them all on a TV re-run.

Thomas Crown Affair
Pierce Bronson, Rene Russo, HOT, good music, catchy.

Forrest Gump
This one might be my ALL time favorite movie I just love it.  Everything, every quote, every song, I don't even think I can pick a favorite.

Harry Potter
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Trailer
 
I have read all the books and enjoyed them. The movies are not the same as the books but I can still watch them when ever tempted and enjoy them too.
 

The Goonies
If it's on I am watching it. "haaay you guys"
 

The Sadlot
When I was I kid I think I watched this movie daily for awhile.
"a pickle"  that cracked me up.
 

Dirty Dancing
I was and still am Crazy for Swayze.
 

Princess Bride
"as you wish"  the characters in this movie are priceless need I say more?

I am sure there are plenty more that aren't coming to mind. Disney is not included and I am getting too old for cartoons on my own time. Beau watches them and I sneak in a classic here and there.  We just watched The Jungle Book I think I enjoyed it most. I even remembered most of the songs. 


Food, I want to bake. I have lists of things and it's cool and rainy.  Pumpkin pie, caramel apples, cookies. I just need to get the oven it good working order and I'm back in action.  Stove top things are my game right now... caramel apples are the next adventure. I came across this recipe so tomorrow we will take a go at it or when it's not raining.  No candy making in the rain.

-Bfree


1 comment:

The Red Pump Project