Monday, November 15, 2010

what I've been doing...

I've been really busy, but I wanted to share my little crafty things I've done lately.

I am trying to pack for a trip (a short one). I cannot leave without my laundry being in order.  FINALLY it is ALL folded.  I have one more load to wash and a load of diapers and I am DONE for real!  Now if I can run the dishwasher and "clear" my table I will be in great shape! 

I am so thankful for my great friends Theresa and Victoria for taking care of my pets.  We LOVE them so much and know you do too.  YOU ARE APPRECIATED!  Thank you, thank you, thank you in advance.  Can you tell I miss them already and I'm not even gone.

Just a little bit of trouble.

Swap-bot, I am having so much fun!  I received this in the mail and it MADE my day! So pretty, so much care.  

My Christmas Journal, inspired by another cute journal I came across.

I love MY journal

I LOVE MY JOURNAL

I love my journal

the beginning of wedding hair pieces (friends wedding) , I think they look really pretty, but this picture kinda sucks!

that was his camera

light purple bamboo fabric + violet idye = cute scarf

Thrift store finds... the bells are my favorite.
That was my last week of crafts in pictures.  I went to our local craft stores open house, in was crazy.  I made it in and out faster than I thought. Less anxiety than expected for the crowds too and I went by myself.  Good stuff. 

The bells from the thrift store are my favorite I just want to carry them in my purse and jingle them, I know crazy!  They sound better than your average bell in my opinion... for the record Chris agrees.

I am off on an adventure this week.  Looking forward to seeing a wonderful friend get really drunk and have a let lose kind of time for her bachelorette weekend!!! San Diego her I come... for a flash...

Happy Week!
-B Free

Thanks for the comments I do get!  They really mean a lot!

3 comments:

  1. The chirstmas journal is so cute! I love it. I might have extra scrapbooking paper soon and I was thinking about making some mini-books or something. The house won't be the same without you guys, but the animals will be in loving hands.

    Oh! And I think that the scarf is AWESOME! Circles was definitely the way to go. I'm gonna keep an eye out for bamboo fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is so sweet, but I really adore your Christmas journal - very cute!
    Great tye-die!

    Thanks for joining my little blog and my first giveaway! Good luck!

    http://chrissyinamerica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chrissy, thank you. I am getting so much use of the journal and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

The Red Pump Project