Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

I have been absent... now I am online but my computer battery is done.  So my communication may be patchy for awhile...




We even got My Parents out!

 Happy New Year!  May 2011 be prosperous for all.  I celebrated the New Year by being in one of my oldest friends wedding (she is 99, j/k I mean long time friend).  It was a beautiful affair on 1-1-11.  The flowers, black dresses, and red shoes made for glamorous attire.  I love to get all dressed up.  Alicia is a beautiful bride and all of her hard work did not go unnoticed.  We rounded out our evening with a little dancing ( I even think it's documented, me dancing).  I retired early, I was tired and missed my little Beau Bear.  I wish the Newlyweds the BEST and hope they can bring each other happiness.  Much Love to them. Congratulations Alicia and Billy!

Mr. and Mrs. Singleton
One of his most favorite presents.
Our travels home were treacherous.  From San Diego To Ventura it took us five hours in a down poor.  (Grapevine had been closed and thanks to smartphones and GPS we detoured early, but thanks to weather so did everyone else.) In one mile we were able to change our minds from "try to make it to Pismo" optimistic, to 'just give up now and get a room,' we were beat the F@%& up and tired as all hell.  I was able to find a hotel and call them before we made it to the exit.  (My estimate: 1 mile = 20 minutes and I may be being generous.)  So we stopped and restarted early the next morning.  The drive had its challenges but we made it in 10 hours.   The rental company wanted to charge me an extra day, I think he understood I was not in the arguing mood and gave me my quoted rate.   Chris is a ROCK STAR he really drove hard and I was little help.
Home Sweet Home.  I-do-not-want-to-drive-in-a-car-for-awhile.

Beau got to play in the sand in San Diego

I am so thankful to come home to a happy home of well taken care of Pets.  Thanks T and V you are the best.  I really am truly grateful!

Cheers! BFree

P.S. we had a wonderful Christmas and were so glad to see the friends we could!  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you look absolutely gorgeous!

    Hey, I tagged you with a cute German blog award! Go and check it out on my blog!
    http://chrissyinamerica.blogspot.com

    Hugs,
    Chrissy xxx

    ReplyDelete

The Red Pump Project