Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thing to know about me

I LOVE Sweets, I know most people do, but I really LOVE them.  I could eat them all the time and start my day with them... and often do.

I believe all women should breastfeed or at least try HARD at it. Just my opinion


I love Doritos but will not eat them because of the MSG, but when I so eat them I go CRAZY!

I HATE high fructose corn syrup.  It's even in rice krispies.

My newest addiction is chocolate milk.  Nesquik chocolate, not double chocolate, not strawberry.


I should drink more water. I like smartwater the best.


I can leaves dirty dishes in the sink for a day.

Laundry and I have a hate, hate relationship, and I'm always defeated!

My dining room table more often is covered with 'stuff' than not.  (where else would I craft, put mail, sew, and pile crap)

I hate watching 'small' TV's and they have to be in 'high def'.  I know, bad.  I do love me some TV, but I don't have cable, just 'Bunny Ears' but high def non the less.  Directv to return this winter I am sure.

I hate people to see my toes without polish.

I really dislike cashiers not greeting you.

I once laughed so hard when someone farted in a pubic restroom they left.  (I am laughing so hard right now just typing this I am CRYING, real tears! lol)  I wasn't even able to pee and had to leave too.  Yes I was and adult and I had to pee really bad.

My home birth was the most empowering event of my life so far. It was not easy or glamorous but I did it and I am proud of myself.  (Thanks always Alison, Much Love)
Almost 2, my Handsome Beau
 I join swaps just to get mail, I enjoy getting mail so much! Well fun mail.  (a swap blog to come)


I enjoy comments on my blog.  I do, just so you know.  I am thankful for ALL of my Followers.  Thank You!

There is a lot more to know about me, but to be my BFF I guess this is a start.  Most of these things make me giggle.  I love to giggle, laugh, smile, make someone smile...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

BFree

I am going to try to link up to a fun blog I follow.  Check her out.

2 comments:

  1. We could be BFFs, I'm like you with the mail. I LOVE checking the mail and I really love it when there is something exciting for me!
    Amie @ http://kittycatsandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny! One time I had to "excuse myself" from yoga cause I couldn't stop laughing from someone farting. If you don't think farts are funny, you are a robot. And not the type of robot I want to be friends with.

    ReplyDelete

The Red Pump Project