Saturday, February 6, 2010

That's exactly what I was thinking.

I was browsing a blog I like to read but don't read often enough. I wanted to pass todays topic on. I want to read. I have started that Twilight book twice, I want to read Omnivores Dilemma. I add a new book to my amazon list almost daily and never find the time to read what I have. I move them around and take them with me. Maybe tonight I will try again.

The blog link and topic are below, the comments motivated me to write this and pass them on to others, if you are out there...

http://www.askmoxie.org

Today's topic:

1. What do you want the world to know?

2. What book are you reading, or would you be reading if you had time and an extra hand with which to hold a book?

1 comment:

  1. I want the world to know that it's okay to believe in what you can't explain.

    oh geez...Twilight? Here are the most commonly words used in those books:
    1. Dazzle
    2. Shrug
    3. Grimace
    They are pretty entertaining and are a fast read. The last book will blow your mind. Seriously. It is worth it just for the last book. Kind of disturbing/lusty. I need to have someone to talk to about it.

    I wish I had time to read, but my book time is mostly consumed with textbooks.

    ReplyDelete

The Red Pump Project